You've suggested that I clear my site cache. How do I do that?
- Launch Google Chrome and click on the Menu on the top right corner and click on Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Show advanced settings”.
- Under Privacy section, click on Content Settings.
- Under Cookies, click on All cookies and site data. It opens a new window with a list showing all stored cookies and cache.
- Type the name of the website (for which you want to delete data) in the “Search cookies” text box in the top right corner. The list is filtered showing only data from the searched domain.
Now delete individual site data by clicking on the cross at the right side, or clear everything in the filtered list by clicking on the Remove all button. Thus, you can remove cookies and data for specific sites on Chrome.
Similar to Chrome, Firefox also provides option for removing site-specific data. Here are the steps required to delete specific cookies on Firefox:
- Open Firefox and go to Firefox Menu >> Options.
- Go to the Privacy tab. Under History section, click on “remove individual cookies” link in the last line of text. A window labelled Cookies will open.
- Type the website name in the search box. The cookies matching your search will show up in the list below. Here, you may delete individual cookies by selecting one in the list and clicking the Remove Cookie button.
Alternatively, you may remove all cookies that match your search by clicking on the Remove All Cookies button. Thus, you can remove cookies for specific sites on Firefox.
Internet Explorer 11
In order to clear site cache in Internet Explorer, you need to use the browser's "developer tools."
- Launch Internet Explorer and navigate to the website for which you want to delete cookies and cache.
- Press F12 to launch Developer Tools and go to the Network tab.
- To clear cache for the current website, click on Clear browser cache button or press Ctrl + R.
Thus, you can remove site-specific cookies and cache on Internet Explorer.
Have more questions? Reach out to email@example.com
We are here to help!